MoJoJo, if you're still here please do me a favor.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
nope, a friend of mine has a type s, he has incounter any tranny problems yet, but he has the handling problem like my base, steering is stiff. corning at 20-40 is a bitch.

XTurboAcuraX

MoJoJoJo said:
nope, a friend of mine has a type s, he has incounter any tranny problems yet, but he has the handling problem like my base, steering is stiff. corning at 20-40 is a bitch.
when i test drove the base RSX the steering was a bit stiff. still, the car was pretty damn cool.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
have u tired the TC?..i'm diggin the price tag on it, low cost good performance, i wanna test drive it, but neva got the chance to. go check out all the cars on the market..maybe u will find something that fits u perfectly..wrx,lancer,eclipse...

XTurboAcuraX

MoJoJoJo said:
have u tired the TC?..i'm diggin the price tag on it, low cost good performance, i wanna test drive it, but neva got the chance to. go check out all the cars on the market..maybe u will find something that fits u perfectly..wrx,lancer,eclipse...
TC? :2confused never heard of that abbreviation and can't think of what it means. :oops:
the newer wrx costs too much. the older ones are ok, but RSX looks better. besides the turbo kinda questions reliability. my mom has an 04 lancer. think it's an ls or something. i think that RSX is faster that OZ or Ralliart. besides all the lancers look alike and i want my car to look different from my mom's. i thought about eclipse. the newer ones are kinda expensive. i think the RSX looks better that the cars mentioned above, and has plenty of speed to make my speedhappy ass satisfied. anyways, i appreciate your opinions but i think i will stick to the type S.