Mojojojo is banned

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
so far he isnt bitching about it on clubrsx ... but im not sure if he has the same sn there

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
lol went to look for him on huston-imports and found this

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/banned_users.php

lmao why cant all forums have a list of bans and reasons .... although i dont think outside board conduct is a good reason to ban people ... (racing near meets) ..... or else i prob woulda been banned from t-i and g2ic for ghostriding the whip

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
damn those are some harsh reasons lol

and wait... mods have their own section??? damn it i want in on this! lol

DarkDB1

Melt said:
lol went to look for him on huston-imports and found this

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/banned_users.php

lmao why cant all forums have a list of bans and reasons .... although i dont think outside board conduct is a good reason to ban people ... (racing near meets) ..... or else i prob woulda been banned from t-i and g2ic for ghostriding the whip
I understand their reasons for banning outside board conduct.

I have banned someone from my G2IC organized meets and CO-Organized meets... For street racing.

Organizing at a meet then racing on the same street as the meet, Infact at the same location the CI and G2IC meet was on.

There's a difference from "ghost riding"... It's all humorous and a cop will think your just retarded when he stop's by... Street racing is a serious act where no one is laughing, And as we have older member's that are well more experienced no one is impressed, Infact everyone is pissed off for putting them in danger.

If a cop were to come up on 2 people street racing, They are in deep shit... Oh look another group of imports they must be racer's also... Let's pick on them.

That's why... It puts everyone un easy.

Kevin is the one who told the guy that street raced at the meet to leave, He had to leave and i banned him from anything i planned or co planned...

I dont care if someone race's out of sight of the meet..

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
wtf you guys ban him for?? i mean i read what the "reasons" are, but kevin is a good person. i say i hate him, but i'll stand up for him right now. everyone's all jokes and games (mods included) but now all the "technical" shit comes out?? fucking gay. i saw some mods post whore as well. the "banning mojo" post was a joke...he even voted for himself. i don't think it's right. he's contributed to the site. yeah, he's a post whore, but you guys didn't stop it a couple years ago when he joined. that's all. i don't think it's right.

The Sasquatch

speedin said:
he will be back. hopefully he can act how he did in the begining. funny but not annoying. he accually invented a new term "thread whoring" means posting pointless theads constantly
i would be incredibly surprised if he actually 'invented' the term thread whoring. ive heard that term for a very long time on a lot of different message forums.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
wtf i agree with G3Girl. i thought this was all a joke? like the petition! and poll. i didnt see anything wrong with mojo. dude is hilarious. free MOJO!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
you know he's probably fiending to post. lol. so when he comes back. there's probably gonna be 10x as much post whoring by mojo. its like a drug addict on withdrawal. why dont the mods just delete his threads rather than locking it, it seems more reasonable. sure they delete my thread on accident but they wont do it to mojo's useless threads. life is unfair. :lol:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
obd1kenobi said:
Is banned for 10 regular days or ten business days?

LOL!!!

He was making some really bad threads. They got deleted, but it got bad last night. All you guys missed out! lol.

On my buddy's boards if you get banned, you get it for a month, no questions asked.