Money to spend, what to buy

Rattlecan Hero

Frame Banger
So, we all know tax season is coming up, and I'll have a decent amount of money to spend. Other than rebuilding the motor, and boosting it, what should I do to the motor?

XjoEnX

So, we all know tax season is coming up, and I'll have a decent amount of money to spend. Other than rebuilding the motor, and boosting it, what should I do to the motor?
Is something wrong with the motor?

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!

UNLESS, you have some repairs to do....Yet you stated "Other than rebuilding motor...."

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'd make sure the maintenance is up to date. Even if something is a little ways down the road, go ahead and do it. You won't have to worry at that point.

Rattlecan Hero

Frame Banger
I have to rebuild it. The rings in cylinder 1 are gone so there is no compression in that cylinder. I just meant other than that what else should I do?

OLDSKOOLACURA

I'd make sure the maintenance is up to date. Even if something is a little ways down the road, go ahead and do it. You won't have to worry at that point.
Maintenance first always. Then when the car is running good (engine, suspension, bearings, etc), that's when you start putting goodies on it (yea i said goodies)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2