More Boost!

SprchdGS-R

Ok heres my plan. my teg is already supercharged. im looking to also add a turbo kit to it. and run a 94 gsr ecu running on chrome. any ideas?

lowteg99

who cares if its different, if your car is fast its fast people will respect you for that, if you want "different" put a 42r or something rediculous in your teg, having a sc and a turbo is just a waste of money, but i guess if your just into taking your car to shows and having ricers in awe go for it. hell why dont you just put 5 sc in that should be "different"
ohh and p.s. it's v-tec not v-tech :)

SprchdGS-R

who cares if its different, if your car is fast its fast people will respect you for that, if you want "different" put a 42r or something rediculous in your teg, having a sc and a turbo is just a waste of money, but i guess if your just into taking your car to shows and having ricers in awe go for it. hell why dont you just put 5 sc in that should be "different"
ohh and p.s. it's v-tec not v-tech :)
ok first of all your being half retarded, 5 sc wouldnt work and its all about getting true boost and not this half ass boost lag and less actual pressure. trust me im an engineer i do this type of application on big ass 12 cylinder diesels

Rich-PMS

Dual charged setups are sick.

I say go for it. I saw an mr2 turbo that ha a SC- thing was crazy fast.

OLDSKOOLACURA

a supercharger and turbo. i have a friend that has a twin turbo teg.

and twin super chargers, how the hell could you even get traction..lol