more newbie questions!

ExPoSeD

hey if i buy a car from like 300 miles from where i live is it possible to deliver the car to where i live? the car is from a dealership?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
dont know if the dealership would deliver it but theres ways. it just depends on how much cash you got. my aunt and uncle had their car shipped out from cali to pa when they moved. i think they used one of those pod things or whatever the hell theyre called. not positive though. but i know there are ways to do it. you just haveto decide how much you wanna spend in order to do it.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Some shipping companies ship cars. I've heard it being around $600, though. I wouldn't trust them to ship it either.

jdmlsvtec

you could probably ship it by train that was what my sister did to send her car from jersey to cali

UKC2GSR

Yea it is possibly i ordered my 3000 gt from a dealer ship you just have make arrangements with the dealer and find a place that delivers and make arrangements with them and give them the name and number of the dealer

dremersvision

i was thinking about buying a prelude from a guy in florida and he told me that there are companies that would charge way less then 600 but you have to wait until they are scheduled to go pick up other cars.