Most free States, ranked 1-50

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
We're #1! New Hampshire's the only state left with no seatbelt law for adults, 12 years old and younger are required though.
No motorcycle helmet law for adults.
Car insurance is not required unless you have a lein on the car.
No state income tax or sales tax.

New York, N.J., Cali, Hawaii and Mass the 5 least free, huge taxes and run by Libs for decades, go figure. :lol:

CLICK

Boxy

Hahah I find it funny how most free is New Hampshire, but then the next "free-est" New England state is VT at 30. Huge difference between states, huh?

Also, not sure if no seatbelt law is a good thing or not, its a strap that saves lives.

Too bad your state troopers are complete assholes though. My friend got pulled over going 5 over on I-89 near Manchester.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Yeah, I'm not sure what it is that keeps the Libs surrounding us from swooping in and taking over, like has happened in VT.

It's argued that having a seatbelt law would lower insurance rates, and no doubt they save lives. My dad's life was saved by his seatbelt back in '86. I just hate wearing the damn thing so I never do.

The Staties are hardasses, but I doubt that's much different than any other State. Getting pulled over for 5 over on the highway is certainly not the norm.

Boxy

You really should wear one though :/ Just my opinion.

And nahh VT state troopers let you slide often haha. My dad got pulled over going 76 in a 65 and the guy let him off with a warning 'cause it was his first offense.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
We're #1! New Hampshire's the only state left with no seatbelt law for adults, 12 years old and younger are required though.
No motorcycle helmet law for adults.
hmmm...maybe they figure that by the time you're 13 and still haven't realized you need to wear a seat belt, you deserve what's coming. lol :p

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
By the time I was 13 I learned not to do drugs, smoke or drink excessivley, but the seatbelt thing went right over my head!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
didn't your head spiderweb a windshield before? lol i sorta remember seeing a picture of that and you sitting on a couch a long time ago. wear a belt, berries!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Seat belt should be a choice imo

I do like the mandatory insurance.... If its affordable

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
didn't your head spiderweb a windshield before? lol i sorta remember seeing a picture of that and you sitting on a couch a long time ago. wear a belt, berries!
Yep, a CRX windshield. If that and my dad's accident won't get me to wear one nothing will, except Nanny State government telling me to with the threat of a monetary fine. But that's not freedom now is it?

No sales tax is sweet, we do have a tax on food at restaurants and hotel rooms (room and meals tax, it's called), and above average property taxes.
When you tax people less, they have more money to spend which helps the economy. Our state unemployment rate is below 5%. National unemployment = 9.1%. Someone explain that to Obama!

Army74D

gtavila_
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Cali unemployment = 11.5%?
All while (now former) Governor Schwarzenegger was bangin' two nasttty b*tches.
:smackself: