Most recent picture of your car!

pinkley

b@115D33p
My new/old truck

Already lowered it 3" up front and 5" I'm the back. Needs new shocks on all 4 corners before I do anything else. Found some rims on the CHEAP!!! My buddy has had them sitting in his garage for 2 years. 17" Camaro SS rims. Hes going to hold them until I get the spare cash. They look pretty good on these trucks.

And as always, missing the teg.:cry:

480codyGSR

xjoenx, ogstackadolla, and myself

Those enkeis look right on the integra. Im saving to buy some, but I would like to have them in a dark blue. Does anyone know if they've made them in anything other than silver, black, bronze, and chromish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goofygamer

Nice pic Peara. I think I want your camera now.
If I could do it again, I'd go with a Canon. They have the expensive, but amazing "L" lens and their HD video quality is pretty much what directors use nowadays for short videos. I'd prefer the layout and ergonomics of a Nikon though, much more than a Canon.

Those enkeis look right on the integra. Im saving to buy some, but I would like to have them in a dark blue. Does anyone know if they've made them in anything other than silver, black, bronze, and chromish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Powdercoating could make all of your color dreams come true.

^^ search, they make them in all colors, but most are in limited edition like candy teal.
Enkei actually made that color right off the line?

goofygamer

If Canon and Nikon had sex and came out with a Cankon, I would purchase it. I think it'll be so sexy that it'll be a sin to own one! Slickdeals have been posting sales for the Mark 3 and the 60D

Jayson knows how to edit photos. He could use a decade old, 5MP point and shoot, and make his pictures look like mine. That big appetite bastard...

Last edited: