Most recent picture of your car!

stevo.kelley

ninja by night
im just saying, cant he say his opinion without beign shot down by "you like that?!" ...i personally think its a pretty goodlooking car, not like most other cars on here

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
im just saying, cant he say his opinion without beign shot down by "you like that?!" ...i personally think its a pretty goodlooking car, not like most other cars on here
we all know everything but mainstream gets shot down on this forum! lol.

Keenooo

lmao. you guys can hate all you want. go for it, my car gets hated on all the time. i dont mind. =D
it just doesnt do yourself any good.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lmao. you guys can hate all you want. go for it, my car gets hated on all the time. i dont mind. =D
it just doesnt do yourself any good.
aint no one haiting, its just the fitment is a tad odd. Im curious of your camber settings i bet with a camber adjustment you could have avoided pulling the fender

Keenooo

aint no one haiting, its just the fitment is a tad odd. Im curious of your camber settings i bet with a camber adjustment you could have avoided pulling the fender
i didnt want to have too much camber to the point where i would have to change tires every so often.
my tires are a little bigger than what i hoped for. i wish i would have gone with 205/40's rather than 205/45's.
if i took that route, i wouldnt have had to pull the fenders.

my car was actually stolen last week and i just got it back. im planning to get new fenders. =D

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
This was taken last week, before the RAIN

Getting my TEIN suspension tomorrow :) SO excited ~ My bf is going to install it while I'm recovering from my wisdom teeth surgery!

whitedc4

pin stripe removal kit is like 15 from oreillys/autozone. and its super easy to do.

i don't know if you like it or not but i just know any car i've had that has had a pin stripe i take it out.