Most recent picture of your car!

Snaffle

my teg

Been lurking here for ages. Figured I would try to post a picture. Bought this one new in 1994 after my 2nd gen Teg was stolen. My first Integra was a 1986, I think it was # 500 and something off the line. The GSR is stock, original paint and interior, with no damage. A sweet car. I lived with A Pipe buzz for years before I found this site, fixed for $35 and later changed the exhaust cam plug thanks to the info I found here.

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Going to the detailers today, which just so happens to be that lot you see in the background. Always nice having a detailer in front of your house haha

ssbp dc2

I like it. I detail a lot of nice cars and you find some sweet stuff too! The pay isn't too great but I like it.

Sent from my...

goofygamer

I've been looking for a detailer in my area for the past two years lol. Nobody has any reviews on their business so it's tough to determine who is good or not. I gotta get rid of a lot of swirl marks and some overspray.

Local

Been lurking here for ages. Figured I would try to post a picture. Bought this one new in 1994 after my 2nd gen Teg was stolen. My first Integra was a 1986, I think it was # 500 and something off the line. The GSR is stock, original paint and interior, with no damage. A sweet car. I lived with A Pipe buzz for years before I found this site, fixed for $35 and later changed the exhaust cam plug thanks to the info I found here.
Original owner?! So awesome. That paint looks pristine. Glad you came out of lurk mode hahah. I too had the exhaust buzz for the longest time & that silence once it was gone.. Golden! Nice car Snaffle

j13

Keep It Clean

should lower it;)

goofygamer

White4dr, that's because the camera hides flaws :D but you could see that my wheels are gunmetal instead of silver.

Daddybuilt, I've always just waxed by hand and last year I've tried using an ultimate polish compound then waxing after but it never got rid of the swirls. Well, it did, but after I washed my car again, it came back. I'm afraid to clay bar or using a DA since it could burn my paint if I'm not careful.