Most recent picture of your car!

whitedc4

Okay yeah I'm not sure if I'm right on the fabric or not but anyways this guy just buys his stuff from places. That's what he does as a side job/hobby. Maybe he knows the secret places I'm not sure.

dopematic

On yeah probably. Most likely he'll have better connections. I've searched around for that type r fabric for awhile and couldn't find any. Haha

whitedc4

On yeah probably. Most likely he'll have better connections. I've searched around for that type r fabric for awhile and couldn't find any. Haha
He said materials alone were 550 bucks!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Alcantara, expensive shit. Then you have to pay for labor. =O Im good with suede.. or even generic suede. My front pillars are wrapped in suede right now.. figuring out my rear triangles. Eventually roof will be wrapped.

dopematic

Can't cheap out on quality! It's worth it I'm sure:)

Sent from a Hershey's candy bar. Nom nom nom
That's true. Look how long and well the oem alcantara itr suede lasts haha plus it just looks sick!

Alcantara, expensive s***. Then you have to pay for labor. =O Im good with suede.. or even generic suede. My front pillars are wrapped in suede right now.. figuring out my rear triangles. Eventually roof will be wrapped.
Actually I think that the seats and what not is fairly simple cause you can leave openings. You wrapped your pillars? That's interesting. I wanna see!

I'm strongly considering doing my dash in suede.
That's interesting as well I wanna see it too! Lol