Most recent picture of your car!

Jay417

Beast From The East
After a nice wash. :)

@ the cuz's crib w/ his EK (Fast Hatchy).

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Not trying to show you up justjdm( names justin correct?), but here's my latest pic from dragon run

Will be a thread soon of all my pics from dragon.

Last edited:

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Not trying to show you up justjdm( names justin correct?), but here's my latest pic from dragon run

No worries man! Yea, Justin is right! Have you've done any work to your car since I talked to you last? Here is a pic of my front! Waiting on some funds to get it painted soon!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Gotta love the rear!

Putting mine in soon :mrgreen:

Do want......
No worries man! Yea, Justin is right! Have you've done any work to your car since I talked to you last? Here is a pic of my front! Waiting on some funds to get it painted soon!

When do I get your old lip? :D
Clean DB bro :thumbs up

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Yea, post some new stuff in my thread, might buy buddys itr seats but they have leather headrest, so might use my interior accent fabric and make new headrest.mostly maintence stuff though.
Nice! Yea,I just got a good deal on JDM ITR rears, so waiting on them to come in. Next, some new wheels finally hope by next week!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Just fiberglassed the cracks on my OEM one. Once that's done, just gotta sand it down then paint it! Should be ready to go by next weekend! Keep in touch and don't let me forget!
Sweet!! Need to find me some fogs next....