Most recent picture of your car!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
no matter if its oem or not, if you dont like the valances straight they will be crooked, you dont need to take off bumper to install them straight :p dont get all upset that i pointed it out, just thought you'd should know(if you didnt notice it)

Last edited:

rnhib25

ricer all day
no matter if its oem or not, if you dont like the valances straight they will be crooked, you dont need to take off bumper to install them straight :p dont get all upset that i pointed it out, just thought you'd should know(if you didnt notice it)
i rather take off my bumper and get a template of the valances and drill the hole, rather than lay on the ground and eyeball where should i drill the hole on my bumper.

yeah ive noticed it was crooked and its such an eye-sore.

plus im LAZY to do it again btw i really dont care im not upset.

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
u dont need to take off the bumper to put the template up.. when you bought the kit from acura they didnt even take the bumper off.. put template over the bumper.. either way i wouldnt put on OEM valances on crooked, or not screwed in correctly. put them right on the first time!

rnhib25

ricer all day
u dont need to take off the bumper to put the template up.. when you bought the kit from acura they didnt even take the bumper off.. put template over the bumper.. either way i wouldnt put on OEM valances on crooked, or not screwed in correctly. put them right on the first time!
-___- ok tomorrow ill attempt to do it. haha. If i ever get time ill post pics up just for you!

i got the passenger side on perfectly and the driver side was a pain to do. its either a slight gap or a minor gap. i need to get it done.