Most recent picture of your car!

Ganyon

You still haven't installed it yet? What the hell are you waiting for....? :stick:
For the time to do it. I need the car every day so it cant have any down time at all. Then the manager at work went on vacation this week, so her stupid ass made the schedule for this week and next week, last friday, so I couldnt take off a few days next week.

Ryan659

For the time to do it. I need the car every day so it cant have any down time at all. Then the manager at work went on vacation this week, so her stupid ass made the schedule for this week and next week, last friday, so I couldnt take off a few days next week.
Don't you have a BMW sitting at home! Drive that in the mean time :stick:

Good night CI

NinjaJDMB18c

1994 Acura Integra LS w/ swapped 1998 JDM B18c Type R.

Work in progress. Stock type r wing installed, front lip too.

Todo This Week:

- Install stock type r side skirts.
- Install rear type r lips
- Replace old. red JDM B18c valve cover with new oem red one.
- Install skunk2 single bend short throw shifter.
- Port match skunk2 68mm Throttle Body to Skunk2 Pro Intake Manifold (both black)

More pics to come in daylight!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

94RS

No fucks given.
Definitely the same bumper, but you still have a CTR lip...

NinjaJDMB18c

how can you tell? I bought the car last week like this and was told it was a type r tegra front lip. Please share your insight on how you can tell...

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Notice the flairs on each side

CTR lip

CTR lip on a teg

ITR lip

You do indeed have a CTR lip, Ebay sellers have them listed as itr lips because Chinese rep companies don't know the difference.

94RS

No fucks given.
how can you tell? I bought the car ladt week like this and was told it was a type r tegra. Pleade share your insight on how you can tell...

Look at the pic of the 97 ITR you posted, notice where the lip starts to flare out at the edges of the grille, then compare it to the one on your car, which starts to flare out around the center area of the grille.

Edit: Kurt beat me to it :lol: