Most recent picture of your car!

R13

The other asshole
At least you got a spare lol

I don't have a small enough jack to put in the car so my spare is in the garage.

R13

The other asshole
I definitely need to, I found out about a honda/acura exclusive pick'n'pull about 45 mins away, They're supposed to have tons of tegs, Planning on making a run and grabbing several small things I need for my teg.

jbrown97ls

Jealous. There's none inks at our junk yards it seems . I want to buy a weld racing skinny and have that as a spare so i don't squat and it looks decent while fitting under my trunk boards. Haha

Zachc6464

I definitely need to, I found out about a honda/acura exclusive pick'n'pull about 45 mins away, They're supposed to have tons of tegs, Planning on making a run and grabbing several small things I need for my teg.
Damn lucky

yoshi408

Where is this pick n pull located?? Wouldnt mind taking up there. I know only pick n pulls around your area would be the one in richmond or oakland.

Zachc6464

The oakland one doesnt have shit. And I was going to buy a leather seat set but some faget punched holes into every part

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets

The wheels look huge in the picture, I don't know why lol. They are 16s and look wayy better than the ap1 wheels

Sent from my phone

R13

The other asshole
Chubby tires, Gonna look good enough for rotm once you get a lip and slap that itr wing on!