Most recent picture of your car!

zack11122

It's really nice. It's the perfect height. Especially riding in 4th gear. Have something to rest my hand on while my elbows on the arm rest.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
It's really nice. It's the perfect height. Especially riding in 4th gear. Have something to rest my hand on while my elbows on the arm rest.

I heard its bad to rest your hand on the knob because your hand will move and will damage the gears, or something like that. I'm sure there are topics about it on Google.

osiris19

I heard its bad to rest your hand on the knob because your hand will move and will damage the gears, or something like that. I'm sure there are topics about it on Google.
Meh. Maybe if your synchros are shot. I don't think its that big of a deal if you're not pushing on it and just lightly resting on it. I do it occasionally too. A lot of things I just read advise not to do it under heavy acceleration, but wouldn't you have both hands on the wheel when you want to go fast anyways?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

dlo253

Garage stars the only way to go

Idk, I whipped up a pretty dope one out of boredom on the manual lathe.. And a shift boot collar. Wanna make a program for some tho so I can do various sizes and add a taper tho.