Most recent picture of your car!

whitedc4

Oh no lol
Sounds like she needs to get in the car and drive as much as possible.

Trust me my two accidents scared me too.

I feel knee pain every time I take an unprotected left turn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
Yay! :D

When I raced MX regulars would wreck and you wouldn't see them for months, When they would come back it'd be like watching a 3 year old riding for the first time again.

It's always best to jump right back into it if injuries allow you.

I've never had a car wreck, Though I have had my head ran over by my own bike. :lol:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Make your woman like it:)

How do you go about MAKING a women like it? I tried to show them what i did, and they yawn amd ask me, what does it do again lol

Next time, i will start with the intake. Maybe they will have a better understanding that it sucks real good :lol:

R13

The other asshole
You can't make a woman like anal so I don't see making them like cars either :rolf:

whitedc4

I don't know. My dad and I used to hang out in his shop and I'd play around with his two 55's and I guess I just wanted to be like him... Pretty much what ended up happening haha

R13

The other asshole
But that's a parent, Kids always wanna do the cool things their parents do.

Most interest I've ever had out of a girl when it comes to cars is every girl wants my car when they first see it and when I was 16 working on my camaro one night a 15 year old was asking me how I learned how to do all that.

That's about it.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I think the only way to have a girl understand cars is to find a hot doctor/nurse. Give the car eye lashes and paint the engine parts different girly colors, maybe throw some sparkles in there, set some red high heels right next to your wheels, aaand put a glamorous wig over the dash above the cluster.

Then explain how cars are like humans and point out how gay you just made your car look. But because she secretly wants a gay best friend, she'll totally understand everything you say about your car.

R13

The other asshole
Pretty sure that would just confuse the fuck out of her. :lol:

Why does she have to be hot? I've met a lot of dumb attractive girls...

SoundEfx

If both the dude and chick are interested in cars, then the income better be high six figures because a HUGE garage would be needed to hold all the various cars.
And it's various cars because there will be no sharing.

But the other side to that comes into play when the chick uses the fact that you went out and bought 3 new cars against you and decides that all of a sudden, she needs a new (what ever comes into her mind)....(facepalm)

R13

The other asshole
I'm glad to say I'm not one of those guys who dreams of car girls.

I like my man time and my girl time separate, Plus I work best on my own.

Same goes for motorcycles, While I do enjoy the view of a girl wearing race leathers I'm not there to enjoy the view dammit, Quit distracting me! :lol:

Great now all I can think about is girls butts :naughty: Wait what were we talking about...?

Last edited:

zack11122

I'm glad to say I'm not one of those guys who dreams of car girls.

I like my man time and my girl time separate, Plus I work best on my own.

Same goes for motorcycles, While I do enjoy the view of a girl wearing race leathers I'm not there to enjoy the view dammit, Quit distracting me! :lol:

Great now all I can think about is girls butts :naughty: Wait what were we talking about...?
Exactly ^

When youre pissed you can go to the garage....

But if she likes cars... where do you go?