Most recent picture of your car!

whitedc4

look again.. only thing i'm missing is the rear valence set. which are sitting in a friends shop... waiting to be painted.. and is taking forever :(

96LSteg

Jemel
look again.. only thing i'm missing is the rear valence set. which are sitting in a friends shop... waiting to be painted.. and is taking forever :(
Isnt this the second set of valences? The others mysteriously walked away when the car was originally gone for paint.

whitedc4

Yep sure is.
I'm not having any luck with paint and body. My type r spoiler is sitting in the same shop as well just collecting dust I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan659

Take it to a diff shop. Or tell them you want them back so you can and they'll magically get done ;)

96LSteg

Jemel
they completely lost the valences. If i remember correctly they were attached to the car and now they arent and they have no idea where they went. They should have bought you more.

96LSteg

Jemel
I just told her to just walk in there and start knocking shit off of shelves and shit and then walk out :lol:

whitedc4

Haha I'm glad some people remember the story

I just need to walk in with a golf club and let it fall out of my hands vertically at high speeds

96LSteg

Jemel
Haha I'm glad some people remember the story

I just need to walk in with a golf club and let it fall out of my hands vertically at high speeds

multiple times on things painted and /or made of glass...