Most recent picture of your car!

Ganyon

Charly[horse];1372527 said:
You should take the car to a Honda dealer and ask them about the paint recall. They'll repaint your hood, roof, and trunk for free, if you aren't too late.

osiris19

You should take the car to a Honda dealer and ask them about the paint recall. They'll repaint your hood, roof, and trunk for free, if you aren't too late.
Kid I work with at the dealership just got his fg4 redone. Too bad our body shop is shit

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I took it and my car isn't covered. I have the wrong paint color which is a shame cuz the roof is toast. I'm going to wrap it with gloss black vinyl eventually to hide it.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
What's up with the taillights? :lol:
They are overlays, one is completely red the other is all red except the reverse light. I wanted to be different without being too weird, plus it is safer than redding out both. I think it looks nice *shrug*. Plus it matches CJ's XB :p

Ganyon

Charly[horse];1372553 said:
They are overlays, one is completely red the other is all red except the reverse light. I wanted to be different without being too weird, plus it is safer than redding out both. I think it looks nice *shrug*. Plus it matches CJ's XB :p
2013's came with two reverse lights.
DSC_1650 by cganyon, on Flickr