Most recent picture of your car!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
^ Nice exhaust

Temporary wheel setup for state inspection yesterday...

Front: 15x8 +36 949 Racing 205/50 Star Specs
Rear; 15x7 +35 Gab Sport 205/50 Azenis
Just did my inspection today, its the most stressful time of the year for me

djv1986

How was the state ref? I have a 1990 Toyota lifted pickup I'm putting a gm LS6 in and have to ref it also and kinda nervous bout it

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Don't have any of that in PA, just as long as all the right stuff is there. 95 and older is just visual cat and gas cap check. 96+ gets hooked up to a computer

pinkley

b@115D33p
Well it's not my car anymore but the new owner gave it a new paint job. I won't go into much detail but I know it needed a LOT of body work. he started on it on a Friday night and this was it on Sunday morning.

Before I sold it...

pinkley

b@115D33p
Why did you sell it?

Sent from my PAGER
Well I traded it for a s10. The truck has a new gm motor with 65k miles on it, 100k mile warranty. Pretty clean truck. Ive been wanting a truck again but too much of a tight ass to just go buy other vehicle. The car has been causing trouble with the married life since I was always dumping money into it. Last month alone I spent $700+ on it and nothing to really show for it. That's $700 that could have went toward something for the house or debt... I hated doing it but since I have, the home front has been a lot better. Less yelling and arguing.