Most recent picture of your car!

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude

my second general as-03 replacment from discout tire this month. Only cost me $12.00
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

94RS

No fucks given.

my second general as-03 replacment from discout tire this month. Only cost me $12.00
Are they shitty tires or do the roads where you're at just suck that bad? Reason I ask is because I've been looking at those same tires for a while now based on the reviews I've read.

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Are they shitty tires or do the roads where you're at just suck that bad? Reason I ask is because I've been looking at those same tires for a while now based on the reviews I've read.
Amzing tires. I just took a nail in the side wall. Amazing in the rain. Thats why im loyal to them. Had them up to 140 mph with no issues. Great all season tires....

94RS

No fucks given.
Amzing tires. I just took a nail in the side wall. Amazing in the rain. Thats why im loyal to them. Had them up to 140 mph with no issues. Great all season tires....

Awesome, guess I'll still be getting them if ever I buy wheels lol. Good to hear from someone with an Integra that has experience with them.

Thanks man :thumbs up

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Awesome, guess I'll still be getting them if ever I buy wheels lol. Good to hear from someone with an Integra that has experience with them.

Thanks man :thumbs up
4k miles and over a year with them. Love them. Smooth ride too

randomhobo

automagic user
4k miles and over a year with them. Love them. Smooth ride too

For those still weary, I have over 12k miles and a year on these, BEST tires I have ever bought. I live in NY they are great in the snow here on Long Island as well as any other season.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
btw i don't edit my photos

Before a quick detail.

After. Not much of a difference honestly, just got dust off a few things lol