Most recent picture of your car!

BeatBox

Real Good!
See kids.......this is why street racing is bad.
yeah bc thats exactly what happened, if you dont know dont assume sht
i was actually driving down some small street then another car started to get into the street, guess they didnt see me coming i swerved to missed them, i did but then my car slid into a van and it flipped over, the other car took off bc it wasnt there after i got out of the car

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
i was actually driving down some small street then another car started to get into the street, guess they didnt see me coming i swerved to missed them, i did but then my car slid into a van and it flipped over, the other car took off bc it wasnt there after i got out of the car
He was being a smartass

MrGurley

************5-0
lol that's what he told the cops.... "uhhh I was driving the 25mph speed limit *on said small street* then dodged an oncoming car and slid into a van and then the car flipped"