Most recent picture of your car!

DC4Dan

I do not miss penn dot one bit..now I'm spoiled down here in Florida though, I think I've only seen one pothole

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

OLDSKOOLACURA

I do not miss penn dot one bit..now I'm spoiled down here in Florida though, I think I've only seen one pothole

Lucky, this winter has been horrible. Potholes and craters on every road, they need to at least do a temporary fix

Posted from my garage

94RS

No fucks given.

Never come to the Bay area then..... Both you and your car will be sad at these roads here.

osiris19

Yeah true, Townships and penndot. I hit a grater Tuesday

Posted from my garage
The entire 6 mile road that runs along my college is littered with some of the worse potholes and cracks I've ever seen. It's unforgiving. They out an ordinance banning parking along the street in preparation for tearing it up and working on it, but that was a couple months ago. They haven't touched the road yet. I fear for my integra when I go low.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ganyon

Only one person knows of my plans if the car is totaled but everything is straight. If it is totaled and the frame and suspension are messed up, an old old old member from here said I could buy his integra.