Most recent picture of your car!

Sammich

i love the blades...and konigs prolly wont come back until i pull off that damn plastidip and repaint

speaking of which...who has any easier solution to get rid of plastidip..can i use aircraft stripper?

R13

The other asshole
It'll probably strip the paint underneath but yeah.

I used Laquer thinner when I recoated my wheels and it didn't even affect the actual finish of the wheels, Just liquified the dip and I wiped it away.

Sammich

yea i dont care if it strips the paint underneath...

lol that's Gurley's batman mask i never gave back

97 teg

Sammich let me know when your ready to sell those blades. Lol. Or if you u know of anyone with a clean set of fat fives

PioneerLS

Car looks good none the less. Plan on rolling fenders and going low?

The fronts? Yeah, im going to tuck the liner behind the metal part and try to roll it a bit myself. I used to rub on stock ride height, stock wheels, stock tires on the fender liner so thats why when i first lowered my car i didnt lower the front as much as the back.

For some reason the front of the fender liner hung back a bit so it hit the front of the tire, but i cut it and ziptied it back now so it doesnt rub. Now that i have these wheels its more noticeable, but my jack just broke so i need to use my friends at his convenience lol.

Idk about going lower in the back though, i have 205/45's and im pretty sure my tire would hit the fenders. Im kinda scared to run 205/40 cause i feel like some potholes might end up bending the wheel. Wonder if 195/45 would be better... either way these tires got a long time left and im planning on using them up.

zack11122

Smaller tires and roll the back fenders. You can do the baseball bat and phone book trick if you don't want to pay.