Most recent picture of your car!

94RS

No fucks given.
You should try some trim restorer on your side skirts and those mud flaps.

I used the one Turtle Wax makes about a month ago on the mouldings, skirts and rear mudflaps, and it still looks the same after a few washes and a week of rainstorms :lol:

Noneed2Hate

You should try some trim restorer on your side skirts and those mud flaps.

I used the one Turtle Wax makes about a month ago on the mouldings, skirts and rear mudflaps, and it still looks the same after a few washes and a week of rainstorms :lol:
word, I'll look into it :) did you have to take the trim/etc off to use the restorer? or can I just apply it on the car as is?

94RS

No fucks given.
Apply it on the car.

Basically it's a bottle of some liquid and a foam applicator pad. Put a small amount on applicator, rub it on, let it sit for 5-10mins and wipe off. I did two coats.

It's not a permanent solution (box says 3-4months, I've heard way longer from jeep owners), but makes it look a hell of a lot better for under $10. Even doing two coats, I barely used 1/8 of the bottle.

speedin

The Transporter
Is the wrx gone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup parted it out to stock and sold it to a family man. Sold in 2 days for full price. I had 3 offers within 24hrs.

Better grab hold of your pants, when Assy sees this he'll be giving it all he's got to rip them off.
Haha!!!

That thing is gorgeous. yours?
Yup! Got it last month, thanks!

Meguiars :thumbs up
Oh yea, a clay/polish/wax was done that night. 100% meguiars.

Congrats on the Porsche. I like it a lot.
Thanks!

94RS

No fucks given.
I see no differences other than the fact that he figured out how to fit more than just a fender in the photo...

whitedc4

You don't?! Lol yeah. I don't like how big it is though I was hoping for a slightly smaller sticker ::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk