Most recent picture of your car!

R13

The other asshole
This is arguably the most redneck shit I've ever touched.

It was free though :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
Another one...? :smackself:

Same one, I got it back for free once everyone realized I'm the only person in this town with the experience and tools to fix it. :smackself:

I'm not sure I'm gonna fix it, just gonna tear it apart and see what kind of money it would take to fix and go from there.

It would be nice to have a 4x4 work truck that I don't have to worry about beating the shit out of.

It's a '92, 5 speed manual, 4.9L inline 6.

And it has a dumbass 3" body lift which I hate and will probably remove because you can't shift the transfer case into neutral or 4 low.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf: The same one?

I'm not sure I would've even taken that steaming pile of ferd for free...

R13

The other asshole
:rolf: The same one?

I'm not sure I would've even taken that steaming pile of ferd for free...

Well... :lol:

I got it towed to my shop for free, and on top of that 3 people gave me their numbers and said they'll buy it for $500. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Only in fucking Tennessee would someone be willing to pay more than scrap price for a truck that pissed out all of its oil...

R13

The other asshole
Yeah... turns out it had about 2 more gallons of oil than the factory recommends :rolf: so it does still run, I believe it may have fouled a few plugs and blew the rear main.

I don't really give a shit if the thing's blown up, if by chance I found a healthy 4.9l i6 in a junk yard it would only cost me $200-$300, and those old ford i6's are like Honda engines, slow as fuck but indestructible... for the most part :rolf:

I don't wanna spend anymore than $500 on it though so if there's even a doubt in my mind that I can't have it on the road for that price I'm pulling the trans/transfercase and she's going to the crusher.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah... turns out it had about 2 more gallons of oil than the factory recommends :rolf: so it does still run, I believe it may have fouled a few plugs and blew the rear main.

I don't really give a s*** if the thing's blown up, if by chance I found a healthy 4.9l i6 in a junk yard it would only cost me $200-$300, and those old ford i6's are like Honda engines, slow as f*** but indestructible... for the most part :rolf:

I don't wanna spend anymore than $500 on it though so if there's even a doubt in my mind that I can't have it on the road for that price I'm pulling the trans/transfercase and she's going to the crusher.
The 6cyl in the trucks were the same size as the V8 in the Foxbody? :rolf::rolf::rolf:

That Civic looks huge compared to that E46... Which both make your Integra look tiny :lol:

osiris19

As much as I'd like to have a big diesel truck... I wouldn't drive it to work every day like that.

In fact it would probably sit in my driveway an accumulate about 1200 miles a year. :lol:
It's not diesel. Gas 2500. But I would love to have a diesel truck, but like you it would sit forever.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk