Motor Oil question?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
lol. valvoline is good stuff. the best behind mobile1. i would, but to ship it would cost a fortune, and your not family...wait what am i sayin you drive a teg....

heykosal

Angkorian
I got like 30 cases of Mobil 1 up against the wall in my basement.

like red98teg said, MAD discounts

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I just buy the 5qt. Mobil1 jugs like 10 at a time. Damn GSX takes so much of it and I usually don't even put enough miles on it to change it based on that. I usually do it 2k miles or every 4 months.

I buy the Motul RBF600 by the case too LOL

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
holy shit!!!! 30....i jsut take it from work and pay like 15 bucks for a full synthetic oil change...

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I suppose you're talking about the MS3. I hope you're not breaking the GSR in with synthetic[/QUOTE

I was talking about the MS3 but yea i'm running mobil 1 in the gsr also. I ran non-syn for start up and after the first oil change moved to synthetic. I don't by into all that break in bullshit. Parts are made so good now you don't have to bother with all that crap. That's like people saying you shouldn't run past 4000 for the first 1000 miles, whatever. I put about 10 miles on it and then drive it like I drive anything else. If it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't. How you drive it and what oil you run isn't going to make a difference.