Motor Oil question?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
holy shit...7500? definately gotta change more often than that. what type of oil do you go that far on???

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I change mine every 5000k miles with mobil 1 10w-30 and oem cartridge. I've seen my oil after 5k and it looks fine so i'm not going to change it any sooner. I would never try to filter any oil and I would never run non-synthetic past 3000k.
I suppose you're talking about the MS3. I hope you're not breaking the GSR in with synthetic

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
lol. mobile1 is the best if you can afford it. but yeah the oil can "go" that far, but the oil filter cant...cut one open after 7500 and look at it. you wont like it. but maybe im biased. but i do work at a valvoline instant oil change. but the synpower is good stuff. but im just looking out for you. i use valvoline maxlife(a semi synthetic) and i cange mine every 2000-2500 miles. but i also get MAD discounts.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lol. mobile1 is the best if you can afford it. but yeah the oil can "go" that far, but the oil filter cant...cut one open after 7500 and look at it. you wont like it. but maybe im biased. but i do work at a valvoline instant oil change. but the synpower is good stuff. but im just looking out for you. i use valvoline maxlife(a semi synthetic) and i cange mine every 2000-2500 miles. but i also get MAD discounts.
Hook me up with a case fool!