Motor Swap

H8BOOST

Just a quick question wanted some input from you all. I am going to swap my motor for a K. I wanna sell my motor but i'm not sure how much to ask for it.......also my tranny is going to go with it. brand new B16 si from Honda. Im not putting this in the FS thread just wanted to know from you all what would be a good price. I do not want to put this in the testing waters, just want some feed back.
B18B1 LS VTEC
3 Angle Valve Job
Toda Cams
Toda Cam Gears
Ferra Valves
Toda Valve Springs
Eagle Rods
Toda Pistons
Bisimoto Exhaust Manifold
Skunk 2 ITM
Spoon Throttle Body
Spoon Plugs
Password Carbon Kevlar Intake

I know its not a lot of mods but with the tune through the AEM EMS its actually putting down some power.
What are some prices i should start with. Its a fresh build with 20k on the motor. Have all the paper work to go with it labor, prices, blah blah JDM blah. :???:

I am going to order the K from JHPUSA is that a good idea? I see the price for the swap isnt really that bad 6k.

cborden

Jesus is THE way
damn thats some shit idk you got a bad ass engine there
and check out h motors online before you buy they got a k20a on there for like 5300
theyre both based outta ca so no difference and shippin hopefully

Screech

beer budget white trash
2k is what I would pay, maybe less. Im a smart shopper though.
Check k20a.org for a swap before you order, may save you some cash.

H8BOOST

Thanx man i appreciate it..............i doubt i could let it go for 2k there is more money in that motor..but thanx for the info i will check out both of the sites. i just want the type r motor so bad.