Motors online

oemda

So i was going to order a motor from hmotorsonline until i heard about jdmtigerjapanese.com They have good motors and in a good deal. i read some feedback but most came from Nissan people. I wanna know if anyone on here has ever ordered from jdmtigerjapanese. What was the condition of the motor? How long did it take for the motor to arrive? Customer Service? Sorry, i just want a feedback from fellow honda members.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
hmotorsonline has a better chance of getting good motors and have good customer service. I would definitely pay the extra and go with them.

if you go with the other site and get a bad motor than you waste a lot more than the difference between the sites.

oemda

I just saw another post on them - http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=61607&highlight=tiger

I believe that's the same company you're asking about, sorry if it's not.
Thanks for the link. Its the same company that I was talking about.

hmotorsonline has a better chance of getting good motors and have good customer service. I would definitely pay the extra and go with them.

if you go with the other site and get a bad motor than you waste a lot more than the difference between the sites.
Thanks. I've decided to go with HMO. I kept searching around google and some has had good deals and some others has not. I'll just go with HMO to be on the safer side.