Moulding Questions..92 GS

Cabral530

1992 Integra
I was wondering how hard it is to remove the moulding off the doors and the other ones behind them. The previous owner painted all the mouldings. Any help/links are highly appreciated:)

cre-asian1

removing the moldings off the door is quite easy you have to of course remove the door panel but make sure your window is up all the way then there is a 10mm nut on the end of the molding the door handle side but on the molding of course once you get that then there are clips that hold the rest of the molding on i found them best to get them with needle nose pliers squeeze the clips and pull on the molding from the other side you may need a buddy with you to help pull on the molding while you handle the clips as far as the moldings after the door i don't know well i hope that helped you out

Cabral530

1992 Integra
Thanks Bro! Big help
removing the moldings off the door is quite easy you have to of course remove the door panel but make sure your window is up all the way then there is a 10mm nut on the end of the molding the door handle side but on the molding of course once you get that then there are clips that hold the rest of the molding on i found them best to get them with needle nose pliers squeeze the clips and pull on the molding from the other side you may need a buddy with you to help pull on the molding while you handle the clips as far as the moldings after the door i don't know well i hope that helped you out