mountain run

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
i will need it for autoX :thumbs up
you dont need it. i have auto-x on my stock rotors plenty. just get some nice pads. and you will compete fine

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i think it will be much better, ur stopping power, will be a be factor, to get u turn the turns, and improve ur time...its worth it

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
i think it will be much better, ur stopping power, will be a be factor, to get u turn the turns, and improve ur time...its worth it
u will see better gains if u use that $ and get a set of steelies and put some dot slicks on them :D

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol steelies suck, my 16 alloy stock rims are pretty light, 16lbs or something...works great for autox

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
lol steelies suck, my 16 alloy stock rims are pretty light, 16lbs or something...works great for autox
wow, ok lemme brake it down for ya............. not....the.....rims.....just.....get....some....sticky......DOT......slicks.......for.....only......track. get it?

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
i dunno...u said get steelies and tires...i kno of course tires...but i dont need steelies
just said steelies b/c most of us are tight with $. and their the cheapest thing to wrap a tire on

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol...yea, but i'm new...havent even "really" autox yet, wanna pratice first but have no time nor the space