mounting spoiler question

dc2darkness

I have a 94 LS and my car never came wth a spoiler and I wanted to put one on but I'm not sure where it would mount. I have a pic of where I found holes I think might be the mounting location just wanted to know if this is where the spoiler mounts.

dc2darkness

sweet thanks thats where I thought it mounted. and IMO tegs look so much better with spoilers. a teg without a spoiler is like an evo without a spoiler it just doesn't look right to me. I know I want an ITR spoiler just don't know if I want to do a JDM front end or a 98-01 front end.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I will be rocking no spoiler and a 94-97 front on my gsr... such a rebel lol.

Don't sell out to much, its ok to do the itr but you also gotta make your car your own... or it will end up being just another integra

96 SiR-G

Opinions are like assholes: everybody's got one. Center punch and pilot drill your holes from the bottom for the best centered position. (I work on F-16 airframes for a living...TRUST ME). If your spoiler has a third brake light, disconnect the plug from the hatch light and it should be plug and play into the spoiler, as long as the spoiler is a genuine honda part. Good luck.

dc2darkness

My car will have a style all its own just trying to figure out what it will be lol. I'll take your advice sir-g on how to drill those out it will save me from paying the dealership an arm and a leg. I lke the 94 front end but something about the JDM front end I really like.