Moved out of my pad last 2 days ago

ryann48

Yupp, just moved outta my house and in with my friends 40 min away. Not too far at all, but sucks cause not sure how much money ima get to put towards my car now >.<, Im hoping to get more hours at my work to help out but thats not forsure haha. I think its gonna be interesting, also my new driveway makes me go 3 wheels every time haha

R13

The other asshole
Why would you want to do such nonsense? Living at home's great! No bills, Don't have to worry about pissing the neighbors off, And It give's you all the free time to go and do fun stuff, Like i plan going to the motocross track as much as possible when i get my new crf450r

ryann48

Police were starting to come around my house ALOT and me being a marijuana smoker makes my mom think its cause of me, So she was kinda pushing for it, and im also helping out my friends with rent, I think it will be an interesting summer haha.

R13

The other asshole
lol, Cops here don't seem to care about much, I ride a honda 80 on back roads illegally and cops just wave as i pass them doing 50 in a 30 zone with no tags

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
^ lol thats awesome.. freakin woods.

If youre workin hard you can do it all. If not just work in progress the whole thing. I had my plans since i got my car in 04 but never picked up on most of it til just last year. All i got around to was suspension, wheels and seats.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
hahaha. yeah i agree. maybe because i'm a bum but for now, i love living at home. i can practically do anything i want other than walk around the house naked. no bills. nothing like that.

but moving out definitely feels great to have some sort of freedom and independence.

ryann48

Damn I wish I could even rev my engine in front of any police around here. They roll up on my for looking in my trunk in front of my house!!, freakin lame, But yea Im working as much as I can and am always covering shifts, So im thinking i can do it. And Yea I finally got it to where I could do whatever I want in my room or the backyard you know?, But Im def doing it for the independence and experience, Im only 19 so wth you know? haha

Rich-PMS

My wife and I are moving into our first apartment together July 1st.

There's nothing wrong with "living at home" but if you're 18 and out of high school you should be paying rent/utilities/your own food.

My wife and I make over $3500 a month, and our bills are about $3200/month. I've been paying my own bills since I was 13 and got my first job. I can NOT stand people who "free-load" off their parents and don't pay their own bills.

Glad to see you're finally stepping up and being a man. Congrats

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Damn I wish I could even rev my engine in front of any police around here. They roll up on my for looking in my trunk in front of my house!!, freakin lame, But yea Im working as much as I can and am always covering shifts, So im thinking i can do it. And Yea I finally got it to where I could do whatever I want in my room or the backyard you know?, But Im def doing it for the independence and experience, Im only 19 so wth you know? haha
I hear you bro. I moved out of my parents place when i was 19 (im 20 now). I used to live in Kansas, but I moved to Washington. Im totally independent. I pay for everything i got. Insurance, rent, phone, school, food, gas etc.. I wish i didnt have to pay for bills, but thats just the way it is. I even had 2 integras at one point. If i can do it, you can do it. Just keep your head up always and youll be fine.

gugiey

yah bro you can do it !!
I moved out with a friend two hours away .
out my self though college and pay my own rent
and phone/cable / Internet . insurance for my type r is crazy . so it's possible good luck !!

ryann48

There's nothing wrong with "living at home" but if you're 18 and out of high school you should be paying rent/utilities/your own food.

My wife and I make over $3500 a month, and our bills are about $3200/month. I've been paying my own bills since I was 13 and got my first job. I can NOT stand people who "free-load" off their parents and don't pay their own bills.

I know what you mean, When I lived at home I basically pay for all of my shit, basically got to sleep there for free, thats about it though. It was hella chill though, Just had to make sure that my parents knew im not movin out cause of be unhappy this time haha. thanks man

I hear you bro. I moved out of my parents place when i was 19 (im 20 now). I used to live in Kansas, but I moved to Washington. Im totally independent. I pay for everything i got. Insurance, rent, phone, school, food, gas etc.. I wish i didnt have to pay for bills, but thats just the way it is. I even had 2 integras at one point. If i can do it, you can do it. Just keep your head up always and youll be fine.
Damn bro, From Kansas to Washington, thats an epic move. Thats sickk I had a cousin who was paying rent and what not and was also running two different DA's a 90 and a 91, Thanks a bunch man

yah bro you can do it !!
I moved out with a friend two hours away .
out my self though college and pay my own rent
and phone/cable / Internet . insurance for my type r is crazy . so it's possible good luck !!
Thats dope bro Yea rents not too bad really and also utilities are pretty decent here. (Im with 5 other people in a 2 bedroom 2 story town house thing. So definately having to share some things more than before >.< haha, And damnn Im trying to keep my teggys insurance hella low >.<

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
good for you, just remember to save all the money u can before u move out, its hard after that

ryann48

I moved out 4 days ago with only 30 bucks >.< haha, although I got paid on friday, Im just holding out on cashing my check for right now, that way I cant spend it haha

XjoEnX

Respect. It ain't easy and that's for damn sure.

I moved out 4 days ago with only 30 bucks >.< haha, although I got paid on friday, Im just holding out on cashing my check for right now, that way I cant spend it haha
It's all about saving man. You'll be alright as long as you don't blow your money on useless things. Remember all your priorities first.