Movie Review Thread

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
i watched the wolverine movie just to see deadpool... then i came out of the movie all gay for wolverine. haha.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Me being a fan of X-Men, it shouldn't come to a surprise that I watched the movie on opening day. I've been waiting for this movie to come out since I heard about it way back when. I was hoping... Praying that this movie will make up for the previous 3 X-Men movies, which I enjoyed, but didn't leave me in my seat saying, "That movie was fuckin badass!" at the start of the ending credits. And that is exactly what I said after I watched the movie. It was better than I thought it would be. There is a lot of action, a little romance, and a little drama. Guys, what's not to like? X-Men follower or not, you will enjoy this movie. Hugh Jackman, thanks for playing Wolverine. You got the "Bub" just perfect. Ryan Reynolds is hilarious. That's all I can say.

Rating: 10/10
they fucked up Deadpool, that can not be forgiven!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I so glad X-Men is in the theatres now, because the commercials for that goddamn movie were getting nauseating, they were all over the fucking place. I couldn't even watch a Red Sox game on NESN (New England Sports Network) without seeng them. Obnoxious.

hondaproof

hondaproof
i dont believe weapon XI was meant to be the deadpool as we know.i think their leaving the option open for deadpool in the future and writing the ryan reynolds version off as research and development to perfect him. they may use deadpool as a main character in a future x men movie or give him his own feature.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Star Trek

Being a Star Trek fan (Not a Trekkie), I was very anxious to see this movie. Most of it was because of the epic trailers. After watching the movie, it was much better than I thought. Most people would think that it was a long movie (2hr 6min.), but it seemed fine to me because I was enjoying every minute of it. Unlike the previous Star Trek movies, which were boring most of the time, this new action-packed feature film put a smile on my face the entire time. Even if you've never watched an episode or movie of Star Trek, this movie is a must-see. To be honest, I liked this movie more than X-Men. :shock: Star Trek was simply... Badass.

Rating: 10/10 :thumbs up

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Up

I just realized that I didn't write a review for this movie. After seeing the trailers for this movie, I knew that my girl and I would definitely want to watch it. We're both suckers for Disney movies. I knew this movie was going to be good, and it didn't disappoint. It was enjoyable, funny, and a little sad at the beginning. Overall, it was a another solid movie by Disney and Pixar. I still think I liked Wall-E better. Oh yeah, I also watched it in 3-D, which was pretty cool.

Rating: 8/10 :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

I really enjoyed watching the first movie. I remember saying that I wished there was more action two years ago. It almost seemed like Michael Bay heard me and delivered in the sequel. All I can say is... "Hell Yes, that movie was badass!" Some people may notice that there was less dialogue, but who cares? We want to see giant robots kick some ass and see the lovely Megan Fox. Am I wrong? I can't wait until the next one comes out! :woot:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

I really enjoyed watching the first movie. I remember saying that I wished there was more action two years ago. It almost seemed like Michael Bay heard me and delivered in the sequel. All I can say is... "Hell Yes, that movie was badass!" Some people may notice that there was less dialogue, but who cares? We want to see giant robots kick some ass and see the lovely Megan Fox. Am I wrong? I can't wait until the next one comes out! :woot:

felt that a few parts were dragged out but over all bad ass movie!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Before I met my girlfriend 3 years ago, I must admit that I thought the Harry Potter Series was ghey. Even though I had never watched any of the films, I thought it was stupid. Little did I know, I was missing out. Once my girlfriend introduced me to the first movie, I was hooked. Yes, many of you may think I'm ghey for liking Harry Potter, I don't really care. I enjoy watching the movies. It's actually pretty dope.

Anyway... back to my review. This being the 6th installment of the series, I must say that it was the best one so far. It didn't have a lot of action, but it was extremely entertaining. I'm glad it was, because it's not exactly a short movie. 2 and a half hours of magical entertainment. To complete the film, there was a good amount of comedy, romance, and suspense. A little of everything was put into the film. I don't want to get into detail about the movie (I don't like to spoil it). But if you've seen the previous Harry Potter movies, you'll definitely love this one. I can't wait for the next two movies to come out!

Rating: 10/10

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
ok so I am going to bring back this old thread, I saw an epic movie, It is called worlds fastest Indian, about an Indian motorcycle setting a land speed record at the Bonneville salt flats. defiantly a 10/10, about a man that builds his bike and wants to see how fast his bike is and how hard he works to get it there. if any of you like speed you gotta check it out.

jznsn2u

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Fuckn sucks. Ruined my whole day.
Save 2 hours of your life and dont watch this shit.

1/10. -_-

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
Avatar: The Last Airbender - Fuckn sucks. Ruined my whole day.
Save 2 hours of your life and dont watch this shit.

1/10. -_-
LOL.... i've heard this from everyone. the trailer seems so intense and then once the movie comes out, the trailers reveal how shitty it is. M. Night Shyamalan managed to ruin another movie lol.

jznsn2u

LOL.... i've heard this from everyone. the trailer seems so intense and then once the movie comes out, the trailers reveal how shitty it is. M. Night Shyamalan managed to ruin another movie lol.
X_X. I could've directed a better movie -_-