Movie Review Thread

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Hey Matt I don't think the new Hulk comes out til this Friday I do have plans to go see it so I'll let you know how it was.

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
Kung Fu Panda..was hilarious, its very entertaining..would of though jackie chan would of had more lines lol but dis movie is a MUST WATCH

rating: 10/10

cooki3monstr

snarf
The Boondock Saints

Amazing movie. Very funny, and its badass. Good actors...you really just have to see this movie.

10 out of 10.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i watched 'kung fu panda' last night.. it was pretty funny!! pretty cool fight scenes..
tigress was pretty hott n_n shoulda made lucy liu play the voice instead of viper.. oh well

9/10

i like pandas (going with panda scheme on my car)
my girl likes pandas (she told me about the movie in feb)
went with my homegirl w/her son because she likes pandas too

now they're all super into pandas.. hahaha!!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I watched Jumper last night. It wasn't as bad as the critics said it was. It was actually pretty good. Story could dig a little deeper, but the action was pretty tight.

My rating: 8/10

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
I watched Jumper last night. It wasn't as bad as the critics said it was. It was actually pretty good. Story could dig a little deeper, but the action was pretty tight.

My rating: 8/10
i though da ending would be better also

i watched 'kung fu panda' last night.. it was pretty funny!! pretty cool fight scenes..
tigress was pretty hott n_n shoulda made lucy liu play the voice instead of viper.. oh well

9/10

i like pandas (going with panda scheme on my car)
my girl likes pandas (she told me about the movie in feb)
went with my homegirl w/her son because she likes pandas too

now they're all super into pandas.. hahaha!!

my niece & nephews think their panda warriors now