Moving headlights

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
OK I know I saw a thread on this the other day and I searched but couldnt find it. I just need to know if there is an adjustement for the headlights so that I can tilt mine a little higher for better visibility, if anyone could help me out that would be great, thanks

mirrorimg

Theres an adjustment screw on the back of the housing. If youre looking at it from the back, turning the screw tot he right, ie tightening it, will raise the beam up.

mirrorimg

The screw goes into the back of the top of the housing, so as you tighten it, it pulls the top in and raises the beam up. I recently took my lights apart to fix somethings so I had plenty of hands on experience ;)

amaestre32

lol i really need to get new headlights one of mine is broken on the end and the other gets water in it so easy.

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
The screw goes into the back of the top of the housing, so as you tighten it, it pulls the top in and raises the beam up. I recently took my lights apart to fix somethings so I had plenty of hands on experience ;)
ok great thanks man, isnt it different for your JDM front though?

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
its one of those basic concepts. its been that way for every headlight ive ever adjusted.