Mt teg looks like shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

XjoEnX

I havent had a laugh like that in a while some of u fools with ur comments..u have the nerve to call someone a ricer when u drive a low torque integra as well
Whoa there, only one person said it but he admitted he may be over-analyzing. I understand your ranting/frustration and have been there with my old cars too.

I think your problem with motivation may be that you have the wrong platform. Go back to where you started. You obviously had the intention to fix it up right? So start with the basic questions:

Why did you pick the Integra? What was your goal? What steps have you done to complete those goals?

Don't feel like it takes too long. Some members take years and years to build their cars how they want it. My brother took 10 years to build his Civic to how he wanted. If you love the canvas, continue the masterpiece.

The only other thing I would think of you losing motivation was that you never wanted an Integra and just happened to get it just because it was there?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I havent had a laugh like that in a while some of u fools with ur comments..u have the nerve to call someone a ricer when u drive a low torque integra as well
:smackself

You have the nerve to call someone a fool when your grammar is atrocious?
But just to be helpful so it washes out my slight jab toward your character; it's not that bad, yo. If you really don't like it, figure out how much you can sell it for and calculate that into bus tokens, because you're not really going to be able to purchase a more aesthetically pleasing vehicle with more horsepower very easily without cash on top

Last edited:

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I feel ya, but I was also outside sanding my hood for the past four hours, jus do work man. Unless you just dont like integras anymore, then sell it. Almost every car has little imperfections, the owners just have to work to fix em how they like

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Charly[horse];970792 said:
I feel ya, but I was also outside sanding my hood for the past four hours, jus do work man. Unless you just dont like integras anymore, then sell it. Almost every car has little imperfections, the owners just have to work to fix em how they like
Mental rep for this guy

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
a project? looks like a fairly clean stock ride to me...

i thought you meant project as in "there's no engine in there because i'm ready to put a swap in and it basically is a shell with a terrible paint job." type of project...

don't want to be an ass but you just have plans for it, but you're not pulling through.

edit: i'd probably sell it then. hit and run and it seems that you don't have anymore faith in building it back up together. you're not gonna get anything faster or any better looking with the money you can/will make off of the integra without cash on top.

Last edited:

rexpepper123

ill trade you if you think your car needs way to much work. ive already put in 30 hrs in just my body work your dents an broken mirror are easy fixes. just sounds to me like you arent happy with the car at all. prob better off just selling it or trading me :)

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Its an old car. Any integra is now at least 10 years old, and over those 10+ years shits gonna happen to it. its life

If you dont have the desire to keep working on the car then either sell it, dont fix the cosmetic issues, or dont complain about it.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Great cars don't happen over night. We all have to over come crap to get our cars where we want. My first two tegs both had deer run into the sides of them (yes side). Then bc I'm in the Midwest rust came next. You are on what I'm guessing is Teg #1 and I'm sure quite a few guys have had multiple ones. Now matter what you own, if you are in cars you are going to have days where you want to go out and put a match to your car.

Also just because you are in a pissy mood bc of either your car or people giving you shit in here doesn't give you the right to go in on people's build threads and give them shit. If you don't have anything constructive to say or nice to say on a build thread then just push the back button and move on.

asianrich

I've for dents also, what is the fix for those. My paint and clear coat are also peeling off, should I just strip the paint and then prime and paint it again?

NeroCB7

Honda Lover
it looks good but thats really your decision sell it keep it*** a 20 year old car and it looks great a project is a project take time money and patience for money plus hard work (P.S. I think these guys are being little b****es cuase your caps are on dont let it get to you theyd rather talk s*** than give help)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I've for dents also, what is the fix for those. My paint and clear coat are also peeling off, should I just strip the paint and then prime and paint it again?
Try searching the site for some ideas or browsing the Exterior/Bodykits/Detailing section for threads. I've seen a few people paint their on cars on here. Also, if your questions aren't answered then, you can also start a new thread in that section by clicking the 'New Thread' icon. :thumbs up

Prozon

Kris
Think about it this way, there are people who build show cars that put hundreds of hours into JUST THE PAINT. You've got a couple hours to knock out minor issues. Get off your ass and do something about it if your so unhappy with it.

Damn ricer. ;)

treeafodo

Austin
Ive been reading a lot on repainting recently. The more prep you put into the car the better the results that will come out. For dents, assuming you mean little dings and stuff, body filler or bondo does the trick. You have to do a lot of sanding and prep for paint to come out nice. So know what you'd be getting into before you do anything.

rexpepper123

Ive been reading a lot on repainting recently. The more prep you put into the car the better the results that will come out. For dents, assuming you mean little dings and stuff, body filler or bondo does the trick. You have to do a lot of sanding and prep for paint to come out nice. So know what you'd be getting into before you do anything.
yep! exactly this! if you have small dime size to quarter sized dents you can also find someone who does paintless dent removal if they offer that service in your area its a little expensive but not as bad as repainting. you can always save cost by doing the body work yourself and then taking it so someone for prep an paint.

the work might be hard but the pay off of doing it yourself is way more rewarding then paying someone or just plain giving up. then you can always rub it in everyones face like "hey you like my integra? yeah i know its tight i did all the work myself cuz im badass like that" haha

Status
Not open for further replies.