muffler question.

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
So on Saturday i got my exhaust pipe fixed and will be changing that can to a more normal muffler,
This guy really takes pride in his work, check this one.

started wit this

ended wit..

going back this next week to change the muffler and fix this pipe

i had such a good weekend camping too that i dont remember this happening

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
I couldn't take it to the shop to get a stock one since apparently they don't work on cars with out a cat converter!
Plus this one cost me $40! for now

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
I couldn't take it to the shop to get a stock one since apparently they don't work on cars with out a cat converter!
Plus this one cost me $40! for now
looks like the guy did a good job. how does it sound now? and btw the above comment was to the guy who told ya to go stock lol. once a car has exhaust never downgrade to stock. thats the wrong direction. ive got full 2 1/2 inch with no cat lol. the hell with emissions.

Prozon

Kris
Exhaust shops can get like a $10,000 fine for working on cars without a catalytic converter. Certainly is lame!

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
Sounds ricey again as it did when i first got the car.lol. But im upgrading to something else deeper because this one has the back blown out and feels like its taking away a ton of power from me
I might go with a ebay special http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5-5-x2-5-TIP-Oval-Stainless-Steel-Muffler-Exhaust-VIP-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZYearQ3a1993Q7cModelQ3aIntegraQQhashZitem35adfbe834QQitemZ230552234036QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
trust me if its not at least 100 bucks or more its gonna sound ricey. go shop around on nopi.com option racing is your best friend when your broke lol. and to add to it ive had mine for 2 years and nothing sounds ricey about it. its a good deep tone.

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
trust me if its not at least 100 bucks or more its gonna sound ricey. go shop around on nopi.com option racing is your best friend when your broke lol. and to add to it ive had mine for 2 years and nothing sounds ricey about it. its a good deep tone.
I was actually looking at the FlowMaster American Thunder with a 40 series muffler that runs around 200. I might go with that one once I get some money together if anyone knows if its a good deep tone to it.