Mugen headers or dc sport or other?

Esesober

I'm looking at headers and got stuck between these two, I need opinions, I have a 96 integra ls btw the car is pretty much stock except for a mugen twin loop exhaust. I'm looking for a 4-1 mostly but if anyone knows any good 4-2-1 Feel free to recommend, the price is not a problem

Esesober

Yes I plan to get a tune, forgot to to say I'm looking for something that wouldn't eliminate my cat convertor

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
Get a Kidd Racing 4-2-1 TriY big tube header and just keep your stock header and cat for if you have to do emissions tests

Nick_C78

Yes I plan to get a tune, forgot to to say I'm looking for something that wouldn't eliminate my cat convertor
Why bother even getting a header then? If you want to keep it smog legal just stay stock. Everything else is a waste of money.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Same size? Dont waste your time. If you are not upgrading the entire exhaust diameter then dont bother. If you just want sound, change the ass end.

Esesober

I think I'm just gonna keep my stock headers and cat for when I have to do emissions, I'm thinking about getting toda but not really sure yet