Mugen Power Racing wheel

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
I feel noobish asking this. But I found a Mugen Power racing wheel I really like. It will fill my car "(No cruise)"
I'm wondering if it disables cruise control? or will it not even fit my car. I'm very lost, but I love the wheel.

dlo253

dude that thing is fake as fuck dont buy that shit. way too much for fake ass parts dude. and it would work but disable your cruise. PLEASE wait n buy a legit wheel. and one that at least looks half way decent. batman mugen power wtf?!

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
I like it. But Im having trouble navigating, the Mugen power website. I can't exactly read Japanese -.-

dlo253

then get it if you want. dont bother, that wheel is not genuine MUGEN. it is a fake one. all the ebay "JDM" s*** says "mugen power", it wont be on the LEGIT mugen site. if ya like it just buy it. dont expect it to last very long lol.

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
where could I find genuine JDM Mugen parts? like I said, it's kind of hard for me to navigate mugen power's official site.

edited: with shame

Last edited:

dlo253

lmao. honestly, you probly aint gonna get shit unless you find somebody selling some used parts. the market is flooded with that ebay moogen shit LOL

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
Thanks everyone, I've navigated the site; sadly they still don't have any wheels for my integra. Kind of bummed. But I'm sure I can find one somewhere.

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
lmao. honestly, you probly aint gonna get s*** unless you find somebody selling some used parts. the market is flooded with that ebay moogen s*** LOL
I guess I'll look for a used part. I don't want a rip off :/