my 01 gsr sedan ;)

R13

The other asshole
I love this thread already, Great progress man, Always nice to see a clean Db.

Sent from my toaster

db8hanep

thanks for the kind words guys! anyways here's some recent photos of my car from different local meets.

This pic was taken by a good friend of mine bojangles on our way to eibach 2013

Timscribbles shot from Autofashion VIP fest

At a local autocross event.

db8hanep

Little update. Getting my front bumper resprayed due to rock chips and cracks. If you're in the SD area I recommend going to primer autobody. James was really helpful and sends out photo updates on his work https://www.facebook.com/PrimerAutoBody?ref=br_tf .

While waiting for my front bumper, I decided to fix my rear bumper fitment. I didnt get a chance to take a picture on how I did it but I took off the bumper and applied tension on both sides by using a masking tape on one end to the other to push both sides in. let it seat under the sun four couple of hours and boom!

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
While waiting for my front bumper, I decided to fix my rear bumper fitment. I didnt get a chance to take a picture on how I did it but I took off the bumper and applied tension on both sides by using a masking tape on one end to the other to push both sides in. let it seat under the sun four couple of hours and boom!

My sedan has the same bumper gap for years. I gave up trying to adjust since it kept popping out. Your idea has my hope rekindled. Also, I subbed to this thread.

db8hanep

Fendarolla came by and rolled my fenders for the new set up. mounting my new wheels tomorrow! Cant wait! Jlines SDSML2 16x8 +15 on 205/40/16 falken ziex

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Db love!

That rear bumper trick is basic plastic work, I never thought about applying it to bumpers ha. Nice work.
I'll have to get new fenders and apply this to my front end. I installed a lip and had it sitting too long on the edges they began to flare outwards. Genius.

db8hanep

today i mounted my wheels. i had to adjust my camber to -3 and -3.5 at the rears. also after lowering it and adding - camber, I noticed my front wheels got toed in so I had to adjust my toe while the car was up. Im taking my car tomorrow in school to do my alignment.

adjusting my rear toe.
https://flic.kr/p/nbzZG4

front toe

Here how it seats. Please dont mind my front lip. It wasnt bolted thats why its hanging down.

db8hanep

96LSteg and renarudo thanks a lot guys! Did my alignment today. roughly -3.5 all around and toes are set to spec! lets see how long my tires would last.

db8hanep

pics of the new set up. btw my passenger trailing arm is bent! no wonder i cant get my toe to spec. grinding the slot tomorrow so i can push it in some more.

Sammich

i cant lie...that first pic almost made me hit the back button...i'm glad i still scrolled down....LAWDDDDDDD!!!! helluva revival bro