my 01 gsr

iDrive a GS-R

Cracked fog :(

Fujitsubo legalis r catback
Hard time installing it i think it was for a type r. Had to get it cut and welded but the fitment was still off so it hangs very low and scrapes a lot. Im probably gona get a custom mid pipe and put a vibrant resonator on it.
Other than that its realllly quiet almost stock but deeper.

Bizzyb

B18C1 lover
it doesnt look the same with out the fogs. i remember when my teg was that clean. take good care of her!!!

iDrive a GS-R

Yea lol plus the grille is cut now so theres just a hole but i plan on going jdm front eventually so i might not buy the fogs again. But what sucks is i bought them brand new lol

Nick_C78

It is like the USDM version of Joes car. Looking good man. But why the long time between updates? Whats been done since then

Ganyon

I think I'm gonna cry. This car was my inspiration. It makes me so upset that I no longer own mine. I kinda wish I never got rid of it. I want another vsm teggy.

iDrive a GS-R

Yea i havent been on in a while but only thing ive really done is paint matched side skirts and type r wing. Usdm type r seats front and rear. Im gona be selling the wheels and front seats need money right now. Oh and got a cel for my cat lol

iDrive a GS-R

I think I'm gonna cry. This car was my inspiration. It makes me so upset that I no longer own mine. I kinda wish I never got rid of it. I want another vsm teggy.

What happened to it? Its crazy ive had this car almost 5 years already. Its my first car only at 105k thinking of picking up a daily and keeping the miles lowish on this