My 1992 DB2 Integra

hidenplanvew

Hey I just wanted to put up pics of my DB2, I have had it for only about 2 months and can wait to start on it. I have a Built b18c1 that was suppose to be for my full drag car but I think I might put it into this car for alittle and run it till I have the cash to compleat the drag car or just throw in a stock b18c1 block and run it on a "lower" boost level. Im thinking in the 300 to 350 range for a street car, thats fun to drive while I am getting my built H22 into my prelude. Well here are a couple pics...

1992 #0026
B17a1 now
Ugly 16" rims
Euros ( I have stock 1992 tail lights)
110K miles

Needs
New door locks
Ugly stickers removed
Cleaned up

hidenplanvew

I cant this weekend, I am going to be closing on my new house and I have my daughter so I am going to be busy but thanks for the invite. Im down now that the weather is starting to get really warm maybe ill just take out my prelude just let me know when.

hidenplanvew

Some one else I got it that way, I still havent touched it once.. I got it from a guy who didnt know what he had but he was nice enuff to spin a rod bearing.. Still this one was worth the 1K bucks I paid for it!

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Or you could keep all the parts that make this car rare. Make it clean. Keep the B17 in and clean it up, lower it, nice wheels and call it a day.

hidenplanvew

Ya Im going to keep the b17, im just going to put it on a shelf till I get ready to sell it and include it in the sell or rebuild it and swap it out before I sell it... I think putting the b18c1 block in now is going to be the fastest way to do it just cause my bud owns PFI and he wants to do it and I dont really have to pay for anything... I just need this car to run soon cause my prelude is going in to get its full built H22 put in.