My 1996 Integra LS

dak

I got it for about $2,600 from an auction. After I got the front damage fixed it ended up to about $3,500.

The radio screen is gone, interior is very clean, 90k miles, all electronics work, original interior, engine runs great, shifts well. Also coils and rims were left from previous owner. What do you guys think of this deal?

I made a short slide show on YouTube on the car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II8abW5gmgo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If you have suggestions or even questions maybe, just reply. Looking forward to this car.

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------
Confirmations:
-The interior shot of the door has a tad bit of humid frost (not dirty)
-the trunk was filled with old parts from repairs (sorry!)
- gray bumper is temp.
-I have the corner lights, just not on because bumper isn't finished.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Damn, $900 for just bumper repair?!?

But it looks like a good foundation man. I like it :)

Sent from my phone

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
For now, just worry about maintenance, like do a full tune-up so the car will actually last you some time. Keep up on maintainence is what I suggest to you. Then you can do I/h/e and maybe some nice wheels.

Sent from my phone

dak

For now, just worry about maintenance, like do a full tune-up so the car will actually last you some time. Keep up on maintainence is what I suggest to you. Then you can do I/h/e and maybe some nice wheels.

Sent from my phone
Don't you do a tune up after bolt ons too? Kinda new to modding.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Tune-up is more than oil change. Its checking/replacing your belts, hoses, fuel filter, distributor cap/rotor, etc. Google tune-up and go from there.

And is a tune with basic bolt-ons necessary? It never really crossed my mind..

Ganyon

I think it would help squeeze out that little bit of extra hp. I'm sure air/fuel ratios are thrown off with bolt ons.