My 1997 integra Type R

j13

Keep It Clean
Ok so what's the deal with this 97 ITR. With all the talk in this thread about it being a possible clone..I'm begining to think its a fake :rolf:

I don't mean to say that, but if I had an ITR, I would show my CI homies the C5 than the interior :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Ok so what's the deal with this 97 ITR. With all the talk in this thread about it being a possible clone..I'm begining to think its a fake :rolf:

I don't mean to say that, but if I had an ITR, I would show my CI homies the C5 than the interior :thumbs up
he probably doesnt have ci homies yet.....

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
then how come my buddy's 02 RSX Type-S has the gunmetal grey rims?
he never got them powder coated or anything, they're stock..
I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but the way you're talking I think you should be able to explain the whole situation.

j13

Keep It Clean
he probably doesnt have ci homies yet.....
Yeah true..but IMO an ITR is like a HOT chick..if she doesn't doesn't have a low cut shirt showing a little somethin-somethin, than its not really worth looking.. its a tease!

JasperDA9

Look on the first page and use your beautiful eyes :roll:.
must have been the language barrier. You meant remove all extraneous stickers. I get it now. :thumbup:

and to the kid whos pal has an RSX. unless he is the original owner someone painted them. Don't know what to tell you.

NON type S = silver wheels
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=284419949&dealer_id=52741590&car_year=2002&rdm=1285085681330&lastStartYear=1981&model=RSX&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2002&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=50&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=1148482&showZipError=y&make=ACURA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=newsortbyprice_DESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=78233&advanced=&end_year=2004&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=58&standard=false

Type S = silver wheels
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=282993909&dealer_id=71145&car_year=2004&rdm=1285085769799&lastStartYear=1981&model=RSX&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2002&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=1148482&showZipError=n&make=ACURA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=newsortbyprice_DESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=78233&advanced=&end_year=2004&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=1638&standard=false

j13

Keep It Clean
It has a rear wiper delete and the rear window sprayer has been shaved...what else has been done to this ITR?

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
must have been the language barrier. You meant remove all extraneous stickers. I get it now. :thumbup:

and to the kid whos pal has an RSX. unless he is the original owner someone painted them. Don't know what to tell you.

NON type S = silver wheels
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=284419949&dealer_id=52741590&car_year=2002&rdm=1285085681330&lastStartYear=1981&model=RSX&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2002&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=50&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=1148482&showZipError=y&make=ACURA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=newsortbyprice_DESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=78233&advanced=&end_year=2004&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=58&standard=false

Type S = silver wheels
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=282993909&dealer_id=71145&car_year=2004&rdm=1285085769799&lastStartYear=1981&model=RSX&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2002&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=1148482&showZipError=n&make=ACURA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=newsortbyprice_DESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=78233&advanced=&end_year=2004&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=1638&standard=false
interesting.
I'm now super confused because as far as I know his rims have never been painted.

gugiey

Hey guys sorry for the wait. busy with college and stuff.
i bought the itr with all the stickers on it. i didnt take any off yet. im getting it repainted with new stickers.
yes my front badge is pink . it is faded out..
my rims are Gun metal that is the color.
yes i have no back wiper.
there is also no a/c to reduce the weight.

i bought the car with all the modes on it.
it have stock itr exhaust
aem cold intake .
fuel rail.
and more.

gugiey

looks good. what you gonnado about the lip?
the black piece on the bottom front?
if so it fell off about a month ago in my driveway. i moved to a diffrent city and started college and havnt had time to fix it yet. im storing my car soon for winter so ill probly fix it next year

JasperDA9

No i mean the white thing that is supposed to beattached to your bumper like they all were the day they were sold from Acura