My 1997 integra Type R

Stopsign32v

sounds like the story of my life.. try and have a RHD one once.. nothing but haters and uneducated imbeciles.
Its called jealousy. Why take it so seriously? You can enjoy life alot more once you learn to let things roll off your shoulders. I have a 99 Cobra and that year has MUSTANG on the back and not COBRA. Can't tell you how many times I had people tell me that my car wasn't a real Cobra. I just said "ok, you get in your car, I'll get in mine, and lets find out."

Sorry for getting off topic! Type R FTW!!! I had a sick yellow Type R on Forza. I would have put it against anyone's Type R on here. :lol:

Edit found Jasper's Type R on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoLn94gbV-4

Last edited:

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Hey, why don't everyone just quit acting like childish douchebags. It's just the fucking internet, get over yourselves.
I'm truly not one to continue shit like this, but this guy just keeps coming back acting like more and more of a dick. Clearly someone needs to tell him something.

JDMasfck

Its called jealousy. Why take it so seriously? You can enjoy life alot more once you learn to let things roll off your shoulders. I]
Trust me I don't take anything seriously, I enjoy lfe to it's fullest!!.. except the security of my caR that I do take seriously...lol.. it's not worth it.. I usually just laugh at them or smile. only really pulled out the Jap title once to shut a guy up...

gugiey

Thanks everyone for the Input i will
add more pics soon of interiour and the type r plate .

jdmteggy96

i tried to drive a rhd once shifting was weird i had a chance to do the rhd conversion on my car when i did the jdm front but after that no so whoever daily or weekend or hell even tracks a rhd is a true enthusiest cuz that shits confusing

jdmteggy96

oh and just so everyone knows i dont think his itr is fake bec of i asked for a photo of the plate i just have an obsession with them yea its weird so

JDMasfck

i tried to drive a rhd once shifting was weird i had a chance to do the rhd conversion on my car when i did the jdm front but after that no so whoever daily or weekend or hell even tracks a rhd is a true enthusiest cuz that shits confusing
Shifting is EASY once you grab it your good to go.

the damn blinkers and windshield wipers are what get you! your whole driving life you use your left hand to put the turn signal on.. now imagine switching it... that was the inspiration behind my wiper delete.

/thread jack.

gugiey

Will be updating with more pics tonight. will have exhaust and sub pics. with amp
as well as center consul type r badge

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Hey guys, everyone chill out. I think we can all agree that the OP has a nice ITR. He's really lucky because he has a '97, which was the rarest among the USDM ITRs.