My 1998 Acura Integra LS

Boxy

I've actually always been a fan of pearl tint, call me ricer haha. If I were you I'd keep it!

Lovin the colour scheme you got going on, do you plan on spraying the rest of your vents white as well? looks weird having some interior parts done and not others :p (I LIKE the white, just wondering if you plan on finishing the white all the way haha.)

Also for the red lip... mmm idk. I mean it would go with your red Acura emblems but I feel like you'd have to get your wheels painted red, or else the red lip would look out of place, ya know?

and x2 on the EDM tails.

Last edited:

mdan9193

Mdan
Car looks nice and clean. I second the getting rid if the white interior pieces, makes it look a little rice. You should also do a rear wiper delete or paint the wiper black again.

teggyboi59

95teggy
Nice tegg I like the white on white.. the tint I don't like jst me.. get a 5% instead of the reflect tint.. get sum halos headlights .. try oem taillight ill look nice my opinion ...

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
so after i broke the LCA bolts on both sides of the rear end of my teg i finally got them cut off and removed had to order new lower control arms today which was kinda cool cause the gf didnt argue with me since i NEEDED them :) but its not like this is my first rodeo but i can honestly say ive never had such a hard time with shit breaking and going wrong before hell not even when i did the suspension on my 90 civic and that shit was 21 years old stock ha so hopefully i will have my car back up in running again next week since my parts wont come Monday for the 4th of July i should have them and my front lip by tuesday and ready to go for import alliance.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
shit never goes right for me. i devote entire days to projects, even if they are only suppose to take a few hours tops.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
s*** never goes right for me. i devote entire days to projects, even if they are only suppose to take a few hours tops.
yea i guess that will b my new thing cause i was thinking 1.5 easy man was i wrong after reading thru 2 million threads and how toos i had to decide what route to take im investing in some anti seize thats forsure

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
u picked out the two things i don't like as well swap is planned to take place around tax time and those tail lights were not what i was expecting them to be!! and the tint but i got bigger fish to fry so it stays for now

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
teg is finally back on the road after new spring shocks and lower control arms took me a whole dam week ughhh cause of the holiday shipping delay gonna get a build thread started with original pics and updated pics soon as i finish installing my lip kit and newer oem headlights