my 1999 Ls

99TegLs

found out they're stage 2 cams anyway so i guess his estimate was right. itll be tuned on 93 by the way

99TegLs

remember this will be a rather high compression, large displacement setup. like boring out a gsr to a 2.o and then adding tons of goodies. Called dave and yes he was talking in "relative terms" in all reality im just looking to break the 200hp mark

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Ok thats sounds more realistic then. Stage 2 makes a lot more sense and with those additional mods 230whp range is more realistic.

99TegLs

machine shop fucked up my block..... They apologized and have a b20z on next day order. I only have to shell out 100 bucks! Fucking great luck im having

96LSteg

Jemel
Damn...that sucks monkey nuts!!! Why do you have to pay $100 tho???

Sent from your mom's room using Tapatalk

XjoEnX

machine shop f***ed up my block..... They apologized and have a b20z on next day order. I only have to shell out 100 bucks! f***ing great luck im having
Wow really? What a bad sign... You're probably going to hate hearing this and it might not even happen, but be prepared for the potential of possibly hearing more bad news, and potentially more out of pocket expenses. One fuck up may tend to lead to more.

99TegLs

no i had a b20b before Nemisis (read the thread dood!) Found out today they actually got another b20b not a b20z. And they just scored cylinder 3 in a bad way and didnt want to let me leave with a scored cylinder. Very confident in this shop.

99TegLs

nothing to really update.... Some guy at the shop offered to trade cars. 2005 acura RSX-S, stock with 138k on it. He wants 750 bucks on my end. I thought about it for a little while and turned him down. I have a lot of time and money into my car, and im not really a fan of RSX's body style haha, looks like a TC

99TegLs

nothing big, no good updates. picking up my valve cover from the powder coaters tuesday and my new catalytic converter on thurs. new skunk2 front camber kit because the ball joints on the old buddy clubs are fucked. Over 2400 spent in august... my projected costs was only 1600

99TegLs

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm not dead. I recently lost a family member in a car crash and moved into my own apartment. Sold my integra and am financing a Subaru impreza. I'll start a new thread with pics sometime soon. Best wishes to all.

Last edited:

99TegLs

got my rear suspension finished finally. Takes awhile to put things together when you dont want to buy them all new