My 1st Car: 1995 Acura Integra SE

GSROWNSU

Teggy95SE said:
The GSR's Point of View when they decide to be brave with there stock GSRs LOL Modded ones still have a hard time beating it :lol:
car looks nice but wth do u have against gsrs....in your video thread too u talk about how u can "beat" gsrs...i'm not really buyin it especially w/ just i/e...if you had the whole system i/h/c/e then i would believe you....this is an integra site don't hate on the ones w/ vtec :roll:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
It's clean.

People ask if it's a GS-R because of the wheels. They're fat fives, also came on the GS-R's in that year?

Have you raced a GS-R?

Asleep

I probably am
car's nice, but no hatin on other teggys

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
I Highly doubt you can beat GSRs seriously cmon man seriously i have the same damn car you do only its an 01 with AEM SRI, DC 4-2-1 headers, and a skunk2 mega power catback exhaust and i have a hard time keeping up with vtec motors face it man were just not as fast they have like 30-40 more Hp than us. don't kid yourself my car can probably take yours :lol: . and like asleep said don't bash on other teggys just cuz your young and you think your car is the shit. I was the same way you were when i first got my teg I thought i could smoke anything :lol: . But cmon man you have an LS ! with minor boltons. :roll:

Last edited:

Teggy95SE

DC2Integ said:
I Highly doubt you can beat GSRs seriously cmon man seriously i have the same damn car you do only its an 01 with AEM SRI, DC 4-2-1 headers, and a skunk2 mega power catback exhaust and i have a hard time keeping up with vtec motors face it man were just not as fast they have like 30-40 more Hp than us. don't kid yourself my car can probably take yours :lol: . and like asleep said don't bash on other teggys just cuz your young and you think your car is the shit. I was the same way you were when i first got my teg I thought i could smoke anything :lol: . But cmon man you have an LS ! with minor boltons. :roll:
Post a video of your ls since u think it can beat mine. I highly doubt your ls can do 0-60 in the high 6s and 0-90 in 14. Watch my vid if u don't beleive me, I start at exactly 1 sec into the video

Last edited:

Teggy95SE

GSROWNSU said:
car looks nice but wth do u have against gsrs....in your video thread too u talk about how u can "beat" gsrs...i'm not really buyin it especially w/ just i/e...if you had the whole system i/h/c/e then i would believe you....this is an integra site don't hate on the ones w/ vtec :roll:
sorry guys, Im not a big fan of vtec considering I don't have it. Yes I would if I could, but I try to make due with what I have. I will post a video soon so you know im not a little punk ass bitch talking shit

Last edited:

Winki

Undercover mod
Teggy95SE said:
Post a video of your ls since u think it can beat mine. I highly doubt your ls can do 0-60 in the high 6s and 0-100 in 14. Watch my vid if u don't beleive me, I start at exactly 1 sec into the video
Relax with the my cars is better than yours, 0-100 in 14 woah??? when your 1/4 mile 15.60 @ not 100

:D have a nice day

Teggy95SE

g3teg97 said:
It's clean.

People ask if it's a GS-R because of the wheels. They're fat fives, also came on the GS-R's in that year?

Have you raced a GS-R?
yes and yes. If we go from a roll they can beat me, i dunno, mayb my special edition IS actually a special edition. If we go from a dig, GSR's are screwed till like 70 when they finally start pulling. But I love all integras, esp. mine :lol:

Teggy95SE

Bigblock-B said:
Relax with the my cars is better than yours, 0-100 in 14 woah??? when your 1/4 mile 15.60 @ not 100

:D have a nice day
Thread was edited on the whole 0-60 in and 0-100 in
0-100 is 0-90

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
looks good...you might be able to launch on a gsr... but that gsr WILL PULL on you no matter what. but maybe its the driver.... but i've SPANKED LS's left and right without any hesitation of falling behind a LS.

but yea... clean ride, and i like the fat 5's huge bling if they are kept in good condition. :thumbs up

Teggy95SE

SilverDB8 said:
looks good...you might be able to launch on a gsr... but that gsr WILL PULL on you no matter what. but maybe its the driver.... but i've SPANKED LS's left and right without any hesitation of falling behind a LS.

but yea... clean ride, and i like the fat 5's huge bling if they are kept in good condition. :thumbs up
yo, u have AIM??

GSROWNSU

Teggy95SE said:
yes and yes. If we go from a roll they can beat me, i dunno, mayb my special edition IS actually a special edition. If we go from a dig, GSR's are screwed till like 70 when they finally start pulling. But I love all integras, esp. mine :lol:
HAHAHA screwed till 70...that made my day...but hey think what u want about ur car...but STOP hatin on other tegs when this site is for all tegs...i'm done