my 1st day drifting

MoJoJoJo

Banned
civic owners are odd.....my gf's brother has a 99 EX...he wants to go boost. i tried to talk him out of it, but he's determine to go boost. i guess cuz he's more of a show car..but boost on a SOHC VTEC D-Series Motor...gains will be like 180whp? lol tried to talk him into a motor swap. he's getting ready to order his kit. guess i'll help him install it.

94teggsr

what

ok now for one you gotta lose those tire flies and second if you call that drifting then what the hell have i been watchin for all these years, but dude you have to lose the rice concept and build a real honda.

ltrain

MoJoJoJo said:
civic owners are odd.....my gf's brother has a 99 EX...he wants to go boost. i tried to talk him out of it, but he's determine to go boost. i guess cuz he's more of a show car..but boost on a SOHC VTEC D-Series Motor...gains will be like 180whp? lol tried to talk him into a motor swap. he's getting ready to order his kit. guess i'll help him install it.
i saw a 94 sleeper ex boosted with 222hp with the help of a downpipe he used the turbo out of some vw i forgot but it was the sickest sleeper i saw looks bone stock, stock rims height and twin loop exhaust that looks stockand he managed to hide the bov in the intake box and had custom heat shield to hide the turbo shit was such a fuckin sleeper i gotta take pix its a feature car on one of my magazines

p27rpy

haha terrrrrible. please please please get rid of those "tireflies". we put those on my friends volvo as a joke when we made a video of it (LINK). Please take them off and dont rice out your integra.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol i think the dude thought he was cool...but then we told him the truth and now he has no face here on CI so he stop posting. i'ma go get a free dyno my car on spray...i should hit 210-215whp with a 75shot :thumbs up